There are many benefits of wearing Rudraksha; Rudraksha is the most advantageous spiritual prayer beads known to humanity in the entire universe. There is no other spiritual gemstone or stone so powerful and effective then Rudraksha. Rudraksha is a seed extracted from the fruit of the Elaeocarpusganitrus tree, which is an evergreen tree with broad-leaves, the seeds since centuries has been used as prayer beads in Vedic culture.
If we talk about Rudraksha benefits, Rudraksha can help in finding solutions for many unanswered problems of once life, the EkMukhi (single-faced) Rudraksha is considered as the reflection of Lord Shiva itself. It is considered a lifesaver for people with Leo as a zodiac sign. The dual faced Rudraksha or Do Mukhi Rudraksha is considered as the reflection of Lord Shiva’s Ardhanarishwara form, which is a composite androgynous form of Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati. Ardhanarishvarais depicted as half-male and half-female split down in the middle. Three & four-faced Rudraksha (Teen Mukhi and ChaarMukhi) depicts fire, Aura and is considered as a reflection of Lord Brahma (The creator of the universe). People with Aries, Gemini & Virgo can wear these beads. It also helps get rid of the ‘MangalDosha’ and also helps get rid of skin related problems.
The ‘Kalagni’ Rudraksha is considered as the most prominent bead Rudraksha out of all as it has to be worn only after chanting of some special Mantra’s. Also, a source of enormous hidden powers that can help students divert any negative energy surrounding them and help them focus on their life goals and bring them a glittering bright future. To know more about Rudraksha Vedic benefits or for your personal queries, talk to best astrologers in India.
The term Rudraksha literally means the "Eyes" of Shiva or Teardrops from Lord Shiva’s eyes. Shiva Purana describes Rudraksha origin as Lord Shiva's tears. And humanity can use it to attain ultimate Moksha and prosperity.
The name Rudraksha, or Rudraksha, Sanskrit: Rudrak?a ("Rudra's Tear Drops"). Rudraksha which is produced in high altitude mountain ranges mostly comes from the Gangetic plains from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains in South East Asia, and also grown in Nepal, Indonesia, Australia, etc.
There are several species of Elaeocarpus; however, E.Ganitrus is the primary species used in the making of mala using Rudraksha beads.
Rudraksha has its first mentioned in the Hinduism's 18 great Puranas, The Bhagavata BhagavataPura a which has over 18,000 shloka’s or scripts, Lord Shiva once sat down for meditation for the harmony and peace, and as he opened his eyes few teardrops fell on the ground which then turns into Rudraksha trees, and is the is the epitome of Power and Divinity. Rudraksha is a blessing from Lord Shiva (the lord of destruction) and was created to benefit mankind in the best way, and it is said that all the divine (the since Purana (Devanagari: then its seed form beads are worn.
There are Some Vedic astrology benefits also of wearing Rudraksha which we will discuss below and we sure that these facts will blow your mind.
1. Rudraksha benefits are to keeps you away from any source of negative energy and keep protect and intact.
2. It created an invisible shield of divine energy around you, which will repel any negative energy around you, even any negative people who might try or cause harm to you.
3. It helps in lowering your blood pressure and helps you relax and achieve calmness.
4. Wearing Rudraksha will help to activate the divine form of internal energy known as Kundalini.
5. It helps in bringing peace and harmony in one’s life.
6. It gives you high intellect and helps in improving once intelligence level.
7. Relieving the wearer from the Dosha and curses by the ruling planets.
1. The number of faces or Mukh a bead can have contrasts from a single face (EkMukhi) up to 21 faces. (EkkisMukhi) they are used for different Dosa.
2. Always wear the right Rudraksha as per your ongoing Dosha (current ongoing problems).
3. You should always check the authenticity of the Rudraksha and should always check its certification. (Do check our certified range of Rudraksha).
4. Should not intake alcohol and stay away from a non-vegetarian meal when wearing Rudraksha.
5. Never buy a fake or broken Rudraksha having internal or visible cracks.
Also, you can read:
Vaisakhi festival in 2020 will be celebrated on April 13th which is often referred to as the beginning of Solar year....
Christmas Day is also known as Christmas is a religious and cultural holiday which it is celebrated on the birthday of Jesus Christ for Isa Mashie. ...
Lord Hanuman is also known as the reincarnation of Lord Shiva. His blessings are meant to keep all the negative and evil energies away from his follow...