A lunar eclipse or a Chandra Grahan occurs when the Moon passes directly behind the Earth and into its shadow. This can occur only When in planetary transit the Sun, The Earth, and The Moon are precisely or rather almost aligned, with the Earth between the Sun and the Moon, then this phase or terrestrial activity is known as Lunar Eclipse or Chandra Grahan (Moon Eclipse) as per Indian Vedic astrology. A Lunar Eclipse or Chandra Grahan (Moon Eclipse) occurs only when it's a full moon. The length and the kind of lunar eclipse completely depend on Moon's contiguity to either node of its path. The planet Earth blocks the sunlight directly coming from the Sun from reaching the Moon surface, only light reflected is by Earth's atmosphere. This light appears reddish exactly as we see during sunset or sunrise. Due to this reddish colour, the Moon is also known as blood Moon.
This is a wonderful astronomical event. Moon is closest to us in the lunar planetary system, and we see it changing every day, and we observe Moon's different states (arts) every day and the lunar eclipse state is completely different which without any doubt is so surprising by mankind.
According to astrology, the lunar eclipse or Chandra Grahan has a very drastic effect on human beings. The most important factor affecting this is the fact that there is the significant importance of Moon in the Indian Vedic astrology, also the moon is one of the closest planets to the earth and its effects are also seen very active during day and night. The moon's gravitational pull produces the tidal force resulting in High tides and low tides.
On the other hand, when we talk about the Indian Vedic astrology and as per thousands of years old scriptures, a lunar eclipse is caused by the imaginary planets Rahu and Ketu. Moon is known as the factor planet of our mindset (psyche), and the eclipse to the moon itself has causative effects on one's mind and thinking ability. Not just this whenever there is an eclipse in the constellations, in any zodiac, or any astrological event happening during an eclipse, is not considered very auspicious. Individuals whose zodiac is affected due to moon eclipse go through a lot and different sorts of discomfort. Rahu and Moon's (Chandra) combination is called (Chandra Grahan) Moon eclipse. When in one's birth magazine the position of Rahu and Moon (Chandra) are in the same house, it becomes difficult for an individual and his ability to reach to any decision is limited due to confusion, the mind becomes full of doubts and hence he/she is not able to make a firm decision and most of the times do not reach any decision.
To know the effects of Lunar eclipse 2022 on your zodiac, consult to the best astrologer in India Now!
When we talk about Vedic astrology many types of lunar eclipses have been described, which are formed due to varying states of Rahu and the Moon. The moment when a particular section of the moon is melancholy by Rahu, then it is called Khandagras eclipse. And when the Moon is completely covered by Rahu and it fades, then this terrestrial activity in Vedic astrology is called a full lunar eclipse (Poorn Chandra Grahan), if Rahu's shadow is on one side of the moon is being melancholy away and there is a shadow rising on the other side then this situation is called Khagraas lunar eclipse. Similarly, the central part of the lunar planet is diluted by the darkness of Rahu and the outer part glows like a bracelet, that position is called Kankan lunar eclipse.
Majorly three types of states of lunar eclipse are stated in the scriptures:
1. In the initial state, the eclipse begins.
2. In the second position of the lunar eclipse is called the medieval period.
3. The last state of lunar eclipse is known as Mokshakal (Salvation/Nirvana).
1. According to the ancient scriptures, one should take a bath early at the beginning of the lunar eclipse.
2. Thereafter, one should worship by chanting and performing Havana of their presiding deity, doing so earns a lot of divine virtues. It is also a Siddha Yoga and one which gives attainment to the practitioner.
3. Along with this, one should donate food, Saptwhen the eclipse is ending in the state of salvation, at that time, donate food, 7 types of grains also known as Sapt Anaag namely Black lentils, Gram, Split Green Gram, Wheat, Barley, Rice and Millet sap grains, etc., and take a bath.
4. One should avoid performing any auspicious acts during the state of a lunar eclipse if it is possible one should also avoid eating food during this time.
5. A pregnant woman should chant and read holy books and should do so sitting at a quiet place at home during the lunar eclipse.
In the end, we can that Lunar eclipse (Chandra Grahan) is one of the most significant terrestrial events and one should know how this planet affects one's Zodiac. We at Astroswamig have a dedicated and qualified team of well-renowned astrologers from all over India, feel free to take our consultation and get your horoscopes reading to know more about the effects of the lunar eclipse on your personal and professional life.
|Lunar (Moon) Eclipse||Date||Time|
|1st Chandra Grahan Start From||Saturday, May 16, 2022||02:18 PM|
Submit details and our representative will get back to you shortly.