Divorce in India is increasing marking a shift in the traditional systems that were in place for centuries and keeping marriages together. Although there are many social factors which are contributing to the increasing rate of divorce, many times, it is a modern mind that does not believe in Kundali matching or astrology and many couples skip the vital step of Kundali matching as our grandparents and parents did.
Traditionally in India, marriages were arranged and as is the Hindu tradition, this was done only after matching the Kundalis or Horoscopes of the bride and groom. Such a process of removing any doshas before performing the ‘Pheras’ or ceremony was a very wise decision indeed.
In present times, after being disappointed with all other available means people have once again started believing and reaching out to astrologers about possible future problems such as separation or divorce in their birth chart. Analysis or studying and matching of the Kundalis of both the groom and bride is essential to ensure that the marriage remains trouble-free. Even if you are having a love marriage, consulting an astrologer is recommended for a smooth transition to married life.
Astrology, as we know, depends on planetary positions and their movements through the solar system. Just like many other aspects of human life, astrology can predict the chances of divorce by reading the horoscope. An in-depth analysis of the Kundali shows some planets that may be misplaced in houses creating malefic outcomes, the conjunction of 2 or more planets in the same house, and so on. Let’s find out how you can sustain your marriage through a lifetime.
Marriage is linked to the 2nd, 5th, 7th and 12th houses. In addition, the D-9 Navamsa Chart is studied for measuring the chances of divorce. Below is the segmentation of houses according to the areas of life:
1. The 2nd house holds responsibility for domestic life and can give an indication about your close relationships and family.
2. The 5th house indicates romance and love in a relationship.
3. The 7th house is exclusively responsible for marriage prospects.
4. The 12th house is an indicator of intimacy between 2 partners.
5. Any influence from a malefic planet on these houses (ie, 2nd, 5th, 7th and 12th) can lead to a divorce.
The malefic list of planets that is responsible for causing divorce are Sun, Mars, Ketu, Saturn and Rahu. The nature of these planets is separative and may destroy a relationship.
Certain yogas in a birth chart can lead up to divorce. Such yogas are created by the placement of planets in the different houses of a person’s birth chart or Kundali. We have mentioned such astrological reasons for divorce:
1. The 7th house is an important house for marriage and when the house or its lord is afflicted, associated, conjoined, or aspected by any malefic planet, it can cause a divorce. This can also happen when a planet is in transit and therefore, consulting an experienced astrologer is important who has a deep knowledge of all possible issues so as to remove problems that are causing a strain in the relationship with your husband or wife.
2. When the 7th house lord is placed in the 6th, 8th, or 12th house, then it can break the marriage.
3. Venus signifies love and romance and is one of the important planets in marriage. Therefore, when Venus is placed in a debilitated or weak form in the 7th, 8th or 12th house, then it can lead to a divorce.
4. Ego clashes and disturbance can arise in a marriage when the Sun is in the 7th house.
5. Ketu in the 7th house is another reason for marital disputes.
6. Placement of Jupiter in the 7th house, it can also cause a rift in marital life.
7. If the Dasha sequence of 6th, 8th, and 12th houses are running then the divorce may take place.
According to Indian traditions, almost all marriages are performed after finding out an auspicious time and date before going ahead with the ceremony. This is vital for ensuring a marriage that can handle the ups and downs in life and remain strong. This is because an inauspicious marriage timing can cause problems and also divorce. That is why the Mahurat is important, not just in marriage but in almost every important life event for a human.
At Astroswamig, our astrologers can help you with Kundali reading as well as inform you of Muhurat of marriage, do connect with us for any such query.
Saving the marriage is not very difficult and a number of remedies have been provided by astrology for people to keep their marriage stable. For those who love and respect their spouse and wish to keep the marriage from dissolving, we have outlined below a list of astrological solutions that can be employed. These are very effective in stopping a divorce.
1. We suggest you worship the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha so as to heal and strengthen the marriage.
2. It is vital to empower Jupiter or make it more powerful with the help of reliable astrological solutions given by our astrologers.
3. Create peace and harmony in the marriage by praying to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati who are the epitome of marital bliss.
Apart from the suggested remedies, it is important to remember that psychological factors also come into play when solving marriage problems. Behaving with kindness and respect, giving and sharing love and taking care of the emotional and physical needs of the spouse is necessary. Finding the right balance in every aspect such as immediate family members, finances and making compromises when needed are helpful. Avoid anger and ego clashes, learn to deal with the situation with a mature attitude and caring behaviour. Both the husband and the wife must try to have realistic expectations from each other, help and support each other as far as possible.
Divorce can negatively impact people and families and many times children, the emotional scars are difficult to wipe out. This can lead up to physical, emotional, legal and other problems and can be traumatic. Prevention is certainly better than cure, so besides facing the challenges that will come up, it is indeed wise to be ready by consulting a good astrologer who can study and analyse the horoscopes in the right manner and offer correct guidance. Such guidance brings back your wife or husband and gives you a peaceful married life.
Prevent the possibility of divorce before it happens by consulting our certified astrologers now.
Read Your Yearly Prediction 2023 here for English
2023 Pausha Putrada Ekadashi: Pausha Putrada Ekadashi is an auspicious Ekadashi Vrat-Puja....
One and all are waiting for Devauthani Ekadashi of 2023 as all the auspicious work will begin from this day...
Sawan Shivratri 2022 - Holy month of Sawan is going on. This month, Shivaratri is considered special....
Mars Transit in Gemini 2021 will bring a lot of environmental changes. The Mars planet is entering Gemini Sign on 14 April 2021 at 01:41 a.m. and will...
Submit details and our representative will get back to you shortly.