By worshipping the sun god, the person is never conquered in the battleground. All the wishes of a person are fulfilled if he offers the water to the rising sun early in the morning. At the same time, man is full of intellect, strength, honour, wealth and health. Ram also went to the refuge of the sun to defeat Ravana in battle. He praised them three times by reading 'AdityaHridayStotra', which pleased the Sun God to bless Ram in winning the war.
Sunday is considered the most important day for the worship of the sun god. On this day, people go to the temple to burn the sun-lamps to Sun God, apply sandalwood, bathe in the Ganges water and vaccinate the Kumkum. After this, devote sugar, rice and some flowers to the Sun God. After this, bow down to the sun god and chant ‘Om SuryayNamha’ mantra.
Let us tell you the benefits of God's worship of the sun-
1. Those who make chanting of the sun never bother any disease. They always remain healthy. Apart from this, all the wishes of a person are fulfilled if he offers the water to the rising sun early in the morning
2. Those who are always stressed and depressed and negative thinkers start getting benefit from the worship of the Sun God. Freedom from spontaneity also results in liberation. New energy seems to be in communication.
3. The Importance of worship the sun god is that all envy is destroyed. The flow of positive thinking in the person increases.
5. The person born on Sunday should be necessarily a worshipper of the Sun God. They should offer water and fruit daily. This completes all their stopped works.
6. Whose job is being interrupted for a long time, he gets that job from worshipping the sun god. Along with this, you get opportunities for promotion.
7. The beauty of the face increases with the worship of the sun god. Those who worship the Sun God with a clean mind, offer water to them, keep their faces sharp. All people are attracted to such people.
8. A person who is always in fear becomes fearless and strong from the constant devotion of the Sun God.
9. Even for the communication of the new power, it should always be worshipped by the sun god.
10. If there is more distress, read the sun god's 'AdityaHridayaStotra' or 'Suryaashtak'. While reading this, keep in mind that you will have to sit face to face towards the east direction.
Pooja is very important in Indian culture because it is the only such deity that can be seen directly. They worship the devotees with their soul and spend their lives in happiness. When offering water to the Sun God, it is necessary to use copper lota or copper utensils only. Your pooja is considered to be successful.