Saturn worship Details
Pooja of Shani Dev is of particular importance in astrology. Saturn should be worshipped early morning on Saturday. After the puja, Peepal tree should be watered. A holy string should be tied around the tree, and you must perform parikrama of the tree seven times. In the evening, you must light a lamp with mustard oil. It is suggested to wear black coloured clothes on this day, for pleasing the Saturn God. On this day, devotees must go to the temple and pray to Lord Shani. After singing aarti and Chalisa, chanting should be done. By worshipping Shani Dev, you will lose the negativity developed within. You will build positive energy.
Apart from this, there are some other measures to please Saturn God –
1. After worshipping Saturn, feeding black til and jaggery to the ants is suggested. If possible, donate leather shoes and slippers too. By doing this, Saturn God gives you immense grace and blessing.
2. While worshipping, the idol of Shani, you should not stand in front of it fora long time. It is better to perform puja where the shrine of Shani is established. By doing this, all your wishes will be fulfilled.
3. You can please Shani Dev by making donations on Saturday and helping the poor. By feeding the poor on Saturday, your business will prosper.
4. By chanting Shani God's Mantra - 'Om Pram Prim Praom Saha Shanaeshcharaya Namah' 108 times, the benefit of worship doubles. Therefore, you must chant this mantra. This will remove all obstacles and sort out pending issues.
5. By donating black clothes after the worship of Shani Dev, his negative impact on you will vanish, and he will be with you at every step of the journey of life.
We have narrated the benefits and importance of Shani Puja. After doing these steps, your life will remain free from stress forever.