Pooja of Lord Durga in Hinduism has its own importance. Although every day people take care of Durga and worship them, there is a big gathering of Navratri worship in Chaitra and Ashwin month in North India, while the celebration of Durga Puja starts from the seventh to the tenth of the bright fortnight of Ashwin month in Bengal. Let us tell you about the benefits of Durga Puja and its importance.
1. Durga Puja is considered a symbol of goodness on evil. After doing so, nobody is ever sad and upset, and he gets success in every situation.
2. Mother Durga never disappoints her devotees. Her worshiper always goes ahead and all his problems are far away.
3. Also, chant the mantras of Durga with worship. It will make your mind pure and your mind will feel good. There will also a lot of money will come into the house.
4. Durga Puja also has spiritual, religious and social significance. Do this at Navaratri festival, because in these days this worship has special significance.
5. According to Hindu scriptures, Goddess Durga's grace can be found on the basis of the worship resolution made in Navaratri and can be successful.