Solar Eclipse (Surya Grahan) 2019 - On December 26, 2019, Earth will witness the last solar eclipse of 2019 and its important to keep these things in mind on that day. The year 2019 will end, and the solar eclipse will also occur in the last month. Yes, the year 2019 is going to ending with the solar eclipse. For your information, we wish to share that the solar eclipse is going to take place on December 26, 2019, in the last month of this year for which many things need to be taken care of. Be aware that if the eclipse falls on the day of Shani Shastra Amavasya, then on that day, the importance of certain rituals increases; this includes the reading of scripture, chanting, charity and pilgrimage, mantra, siddhi and havan.
If you want to know how the solar eclipse occurs, then when the moon passes between the sun and the earth, then this astrological phenomenon is called the solar eclipse. In fact, the shadow of the moon falls on the sun, due to which eclipse occurs.
On the 26th of December, in the new year, the solar eclipse will begin at 8:00 am, which will reach a peak of 10.48 am and will end at 1:36 pm. It is also very important to take special care of many things during this period.
Eclipse start time - 08 AM, December 26, 2019
Eclipse Medieval Time - 10:48 AM, December 26, 2019
Eclipse end time - 1:36 AM, December 26, 2019
Duration of Khandgras - 05 hours 36 minutes
Let us inform you that on the day of the solar eclipse on December 26, 17.30 the sutak will begin which will remain till 10:56. There are a few things to keep in mind that we have given below.
1. Do not start any kind of new work during this period.
2. During this time, do not cook or eat food.
3. Do not go to the toilet during the sutak.
4. The most important thing is that you must not touch the idol of Gods-Goddesses and basil plants during this time.
5. Do not brush your teeth and do not even comb the hair.
1. During this time, you can chant sun related mantras. This will bring great benefits.
2. When the eclipse is complete, make sure to sprinkle Gangajal in the home for purification.
3. When the solar eclipse ends, after that take a bath.
4. When the eclipse and the Sutak end, then after this, purify the statues of gods and goddesses with Gangajal.
5. Do not eat food prepared before the eclipse and make fresh food.
During solar eclipse or lunar eclipse, it is important for pregnant women to take care of many things because they have a baby inside the body.
1. During such times, pregnant women should not get out of the house.
2. Do not make the mistake of looking at the eclipse.
4. Do not do sewing and embroidery.
5. Do not chop vegetables during the eclipse and do not eat any vegetables or fruits.
6. Do not use needle and knife.
According to Vedic astrology, one day before the Solar eclipse, Mars will change its zodiac sign in Scorpio. Due to which change in weather can be seen. Mars' transit is indicating heavy snowfall, earthquake, and heavy rain.
How will the solar eclipse affect your zodiac sign? Take guidance from Indian Astrologers for astrological counseling.
The official ICC Website updated today that the Vivo IPL 2020 will now be postponed until April 15th, 2020 due to the COVID-19 and the coronavirus out...
The eighth match of the Vivo IPL 2020 will be held between MI (Mumbai Indians) Vs RCB (Royal Challengers Bangalore) and will be played in Mumbai. ...
The third match of the Vivo IPL will be held between RCB (Royal Challengers Bangalore) Vs KKR (Kolkata Knight Riders)....